Here are 5 tips you could use to keep your website safer:
1. Your username and password should be complex and difficult to figure out. Avoid using the default “admin” username.
2. Always keep your website themes and plugins updated.
3. Limit the number of login attempts to your website to avoid brute attacks.
4. Disconnect user’s idle sessions especially if you login from public computers.
5. Backup your website regularly so you can have something to fall back on just in case anything happens!
In the Website Creation Course, you would be taught how to setup and design your website the right way.
Click on the button below to sign up.SIGN UP NOW
Please share this with a friend.