Google forms can be used for collection of contact information, scheduling of appointments, party invites, event registrations, quizzes and so much more.
How to create and embed a google form on your website:
1. Sign in to your gmail account (or create one if you don’t have already).
2. Go to: https://forms.google.com
3. Click “Blank” or the “+” sign at the top left side of the page to create a new form or select an existing template and edit it to what suits you.
4. When you’re done creating your form, click on “Send” on the top right side of the page
5. Select the option for embedding, it looks like this < > then copy the HTML (note: you are not working on any code, just copy the code)
6. Go to your website page editor and select the text mode, then paste your code and save your page
7. Refresh your page and your google form would be right there on your website!
HINT: Having your forms embedded in your website instead of sharing directly from Google drives traffic to your website and increases your chances of getting more clients.
The million dollar question is: “Do you have a website?” If you don’t, visit this link: https://lvdtech.com/website-bootcamp and claim your spot in the Do-it-Yourself Website Bootcamp before registration closes.
Please share📣 this with someone😊. Sharing is caring🤗!