Here are 5 tips you could use to keep your website safer:
1. Your username and password should be complex and difficult to figure out. Avoid using the default “admin” username.
2. Always keep your website themes and plugins updated.
3. Limit the number of login attempts to your website to avoid brute attacks.
4. Disconnect user’s idle sessions especially if you login from public computers.
5. Backup your website regularly so you can have something to fall back on just in case anything happens!
In the Website Creation Course, you would be taught how to setup and design your website the right way.
Click on the button below to sign up.
SIGN UP NOW
Please share this with a friend.
Don’t lose your website visitors, redirect them to a custom page when they type a wrong link.
When people search for broken links or pages that do not exist on your website, they would be sent to a page that shows a “page not found” error message. This is also referred to as a “404 error”.
404 errors are not good for your site’s SEO and user experience.
A quick tip to retain your website visitors is to redirect them to a custom page using a 404 redirect plugin. For instance, we redirected all broken links to our home page. If someone searches for www.lvdtech.com/reg (which does not exist on our website), they would be redirected to our home page.
If you need help with how to do this and also set up your website the right way, click the button below to enrol for the website creation course.
WEBSITE CREATION COURSE
Please share this #TechTip with your friends and keep your eye on this page for more Tech tips.