Avoid Making these Mistakes when Building your Website:
1. Not using a Responsive Design: a website should automatically adjust or fit perfectly into the size of the screen or platform it is being viewed in.
2. Not having a Headline: once visitors land on your website, they should be able to know what you represent.
3. Not having a Call to Action (CTA): a website should prompt visitors to take an action.
4. Not Tracking Analytics: this helps you to monitor the user traffic and behavior on your website.
5. Not Capturing Leads: a website should be optimized to generate leads for your business.
In the Website Creation Course, you would be taught how to avoid these mistakes and more.
Sign up for this Online Course and learn how to build a Website the right way.
We look forward to having you at the LVD Tech Academy!SIGN UP NOW
Do you know someone who might need these tips? Please share this post with him/her. Remember, sharing is caring!