Web hosting enables your website to be accessible on the internet. In order for your website to be available to viewers, you need to pay for storage space for it on the internet.
Here are some tips? to help you know what to look out for when choosing a hosting provider/company.
1. Look out for the initial sign up price and also the cost of renewal, this should be what you are okay with.
2. What is the storage space that would be provided for you at the price option you are going for?
3. Look out for the amount of bandwidth available to you
4. Choose a host that supports multiple addon domains and subdomains
5. Ensure it comes with email hosting to enable you have customized email addresses for your domain
6. Investigate the reliability of your host. How good is their uptime?
7. Choose a host that offers good and fast 24/7 customer service/ tech support
8. Ensure the host provides a control panel that is easy to use
9. Ensure the host offers 1-click installation for wordpress or any CMS of your choice
10. Choose a host that provides adequate backup, ensure they have a good recovery plan
**NOTE: Get your domain and hosting ready, registration is opening up for the online Website Bootcamp soon where you would be taught how to build a website from scratch all by yourself!
Join the wait-list and get the early bird discount! Sign up here: https://lvdtech.com/freebie
Do you know someone who might need these tips? Please share this post with him/her. Remember, sharing is caring!